My mission is to create a healing culture that conveys we are more than our diagnoses. I believe in that healing begins within. I want to ignite a body positive revolution, where girls and women love their bodies and tune in to their intuition.
- I am passionate about body positivity and helping each person love the skin they're in
- I believe that incorporating the mind, body, and spirit in each session is the best path towards empowerment
- I love discussions around nutrition, breathing, movement, relationships, learning, and creating
- I get excited about teaching my clients about the gut, causes of depression/anxiety, techniques to bring peace into the moment, the benefits of nature, and yoga poses for healing the body/mind and honoring the soul
- Licensed in both Kansas and Missouri as a professional counselor
- Certified Play Therapist
- Registered yoga teacher (RYT-200)